From The Northwest Corner


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Max Wittstein and I spend my life in front of a computer. Well, it seems that way sometimes.

I write for a living, and hope to continue doing so.

I'm a recent (2009) graduate of Western Connecticut State University, working full time at the Litchfield County Times in my lovely--er, tolerable--hometown of New Milford, Connecticut. My beat is the Northwest Corner of Litchfield County, including the towns of Sharon, Cornwall, Goshen, Salisbury, Goshen, North Canaan, Falls Village, and Norfolk. (That sounds like a lot, until you think about how much actually happens in rural towns of 1,500 people, more than half of whom are only there on weekends and in summer.)

This blog is a spot for the goings on of my beat, and I'll be posting lots of interesting blurbs, videos, and photos as time goes by that never quite make it out of the newsroom.

If you know of something in the area that you consider a good topic for the County Times or this blog, please email me at
mwittstein@ctcentral.com
, or call my office phone at 860-355-4121 ext. 151.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Max. I too hate to see beautiful old buildings demolished. Jess Step

October 29, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Name:
Location: New Milford, Connecticut, United States

Hello, my name is Max Wittstein. I'm a recent (2009) graduate of Western Connecticut State University, working full time at the Litchfield County Times in New Milford, Connecticut. My beat is the Northwest Corner of Litchfield County, including the towns of Sharon, Cornwall, Goshen, Salisbury, North Canaan, Falls Village, and Norfolk.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]